Friday, December 10, 2010

Jump Started!

Since I'm having such success losing weight with the HCG diet I decided to approach Doctor Stockwells office and see if I might sell their product. They said yes! So now I have another important milestone! I now have a job helping other people to lose weight and be successful at keeping it off! I love it!

I now have several clients I counsel and they too are having great success! It is the most amazing feeling to help so many people, just like myself to regain their health. I feel truly blessed to be part of such a wonderful program.

My first client has lost an amazing amount of weight and it's so exciting to hear about it.

I think back at all the years that I was at such a loss as to how to get my metabolism jump started. Now that I know how the pounds are just melting away. Taking Krill oil supplements is a must when you are losing so quickly. Let me know if you need your Krill oil and I'll ship them to you right away!

This Christmas I'll post pictures of the healthier me. Last Christmas I was so sick and had edema so bad. It was an effort to smile through all the pounds. I did despite feeling so unwell. The pictures don't lie. It was bad....This year is a new year for me! I'm on my way and I"m so excited!

Life is good and getting better the closer I get to my weight loss goal. If I feel this good now, how will I feel when I get to where I'm going? I simply can't imagine that yet! I Thank God daily for His blessings. I only pray that I can help as many people as possible to feel this way too.

Have a wonderful day everyone! Make it a good one!

2 comments:

Nighmom said...

So happy for you, Valora! You are an amazing woman. I have not had the courage to look into the HCG diet. It just seemed like too few calories to me. I do have 50 lbs to lose, but I have not been able to stick to anything or to keep off any weight that I have lost. Sigh. I am really happy for your success! YSITG, Leslie Nigh

Nighmom said...

Still waiting for your latest update...