Thursday, November 18, 2010

WE CAn Do Hard Things!

This is a big day! It's another milestone in my weight loss journey. I've lost 31 lbs total so far. I can now walk 45 minutes on my treadmill. I sleep more than in the past because I don't hurt as bad. I am in control of my eating and my blood pressure has returned to NORMAL!

Yes! I made a big dinner the other day and had enough self control to eat my chicken, salad and cup of veggies! I did it! I feel like I passed some unseen test of will with the universe! I have super powers now! Ha! Ha!

Seriously, if I had made a chocolate cake a month ago I would have dove in with two spoons and not stopped until I licked the pan clean! Just kidding, but you know the emotion. I didn't lick the sweet chocolate goodness from a single finger tip! I sang out loud as I doused that bowl in soapy water! It was a moment.

How grateful I am for my Savior that hears my prayers for strength! The desire to live a long life, to see my sons as fathers and grow old with the sweetest man on earth--drives me forward!

I can indeed do hard things! I'm keeping my eye on my goal of allowing that little person inside of me emerge. She has been locked away for far too long.

I pray every day that I can be equal to the task at hand. I pray as I ask a blessing on the food I do eat that I will be strong and not be temped by the adversary to fall. There is no choice! My liver was failing before I started this journey. Now, how quickly it has been healing! It was unimaginable to me back when I was so sick. How it pained me while I tried to sleep.....The pain I suffered from for years, is all but gone. A miracle? I know it is!

Since I first posted about my weight loss, I haven't been sharing as much as I should have. I've finally been busy doing things healthy people do. What a concept!

I view the world with new eyes looking toward the future, and it is such a happy time for me and my husband. I can see the relief daily in his eyes. We are both recovering from my long illness. He was and is my dearest friend. He took such good care of me for so many long years. Now, he has a wife who is more like her old self with each passing day.

I'm now selling the product I'm taking. It felt like the right thing to do. It's a homeopathic form of HCG. It's safe, not injected and has literally saved my life. Now, I'll be trained to help counsel others and they too can see for themselves what permanent weight loss can do for their lives and those who love them.

I plan on walking each and every person I sell this product to, through the entire process. I'll cheer you on and give you suggestions that will keep you on the right path. I'll also be praying for you to hang in there like I have when you have tough days.

This is a wonderful time in my life. I have so much to look forward to today. Do you? Let me know if I can help you out. Our plan allows you more calories than most. After you have lost the weight, you'll step down with the help of the Zone. I'll help you as long as it takes.

((((HUGS)))) from Valora

No comments: