Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I DO Believe in Miracles!

I do believe in miracles. Today I spoke to my doctors nurse on the phone about my echo cardiogram results. She told me how proud she was of me. She said that my echo shows that my heart is now NORMAL! It was enlarged with edema and showed that I had LVH from high blood pressure a year ago.  Now it's resolved with weight loss and my HCG updated diet plan!

 Losing the weight was the only thing that would save my life. How I fought! How I prayed and asked for angels to attend me. We all can when it's necessary. Remember this! I feel it was key in my own recovery. How loved we are. Father wants us all to succeed! We can do anything with His help.

 How grateful I am for all the help and heavenly intervention I've had along the way. My heart is so full of joy today. I am so happy! This grandma is going to live for many, many years to come. I will live to see all my grands and great grands born.

Thank you all for your love and support during this very difficult journey I've been on. How I love you! Now, back to helping other people do what I've done. LIfe is such a gift! Live it to it's fullest and love the ones you hold dear with all you have. Not one of us knows when we'll be called home. Lets do our best to ensure that we don't speed up the process. Lets all make better choices. Start today. Start small, but do it. I know you can do it. We can all do more than we think we can. That is key in overcoming so many trials. Have faith in your Father above.

Now, back to packing! I can do this! We are moving to a farm in less than 20 days! I'll write more about the past few months in the days to come. It's time I shared more with you! Life is wonderful! I plan on living it to it's fullest yet!

No comments: