Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I feel like running! Running?


Here I am again! Those pants I had to lie down and zip up are now falling off of me! Yes, I'm heading into a size 14 now. That may not seem like a huge deal to a lot of you, but hey, I haven't seen the other side of a 14 since I was 30! ha ha! So, it's time to celebrate! I'm doing the happy dance for sure!

I've been combing thrift shops for good name brand clothing that I can shrink down into. I've found amazing things! I think I have jeans in every size I need to get down into a size 9 again. I figure I can take in a lot of my tops and skirts until then. I just don't want to pay good money for something I'll shrink out of so quickly. Yeah, I tend to be a frugal one:)

I'm so proud of all my clients! They are doing so great! I have one amazing lady who runs half marathons and has lost so much and is sticking to her protocol. Her husband is not going to recognize her when he gets of the ship! Can you even imagine how much easier it will be for her to run a marathon without the extra pounds? She is my hero for having done it at all before her HCG weight loss. Perhaps she'll find herself in the winners circle or what ever they call the top runners group these days....I'll be cheering her on for sure!

For those ladies who want to lose the weight so they can conceive. This is possible now with HCG. I know so many women who are told to lose a few pounds and perhaps it will help them. Then only to be disappointed when they can't lose the weight due to thyroid issues. I'm here to tell you that I am seeing that success now in two of my clients. They are winning this battle with their thyroid. Despite thyroidism, they are losing weight successfully! You are amazing women and I'm so proud of you! I pray a baby will bless your lives soon!

For the people out there who were like myself. There is always hope. Never give up! I'm living proof that you can regain your health through weight loss. Gone are the excuses for my ill health as I've shed the pounds. It was truly all about what I put in my mouth over the years. I admit it. Now that's a milestone eh? As a religious woman, I accept my part in my own illness. Circumstances caused injury, but in the end it was about food and not fully understanding about nutrition.

I am stronger and healthier and happier than I have been in years. I had no idea how good this would feel! To be able to sing, to walk...fast, to sleep 8 hours without hurting and to have the energy to walk the dog is wonderful. The list goes on including dancing with my sweetheart. I dearly love to dance.

I'm thankful for simple things, but oh, so important things in my life. For instance, the seat belt in the car doesn't hurt me anymore. My husband can wrap his arms around me fully and with room to spare! ha! The energy I feel bubbles over sometimes and I actually feel like running! Running? Did I actually say that? Perhaps I should try that soon? Just one second, I wonder if I can? What a concept? Wow! Take note of that one for the future, readers!

No comments: