Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ain't Life Grand?


I've been so busy! New clients, a new calling as the Relief Society Secretary and it's spring! What can I say, I love it when the deep snow gives way to green grass and freshly mowed lawns. I can hardly wait for the flowers to bud out and release their amazing fragrance! Then I 'll know it truly has arrived!

I often feel like a butterfly emerging from it's chrysalis . I'm shedding the weight that has weighed me down in body and in spirit. This new me takes some getting used to. I'm glad to be doing this with my sweet husband Terry. He has shed quite a few pounds too. Glad I'm secure in my relationship and in his love for me. He's been getting some double takes lately. If I were a jealous woman, this might be an issue. ha! But no, I'm not and I'm just so happy for him and for myself.

There is something wonderful about being able to hug your husband closer without the fat between you. It's not just a physical thing, which is nice by the way. It's more of a spiritual thing. As human beings, we need that closeness.

As we dance around the kitchen to the song my husband loves to sing to me--it takes me back to the first years of our marriage. Gone are the years of pain and suffering, they've melted away into the past where they belong.

I'm loving this return to the real me! I'm 95 lbs lighter and loving my life again because of HCG Docs Stimulus drops! I am also glad I'm a practitioner for this wonderful product. Helping others reach their weight loss goals is a blessing. I'm able to speak to women all over the world, just like myself, who have struggled with obesity and are now triumphing over their own personal adversity. It's amazing to be able to make a difference!

As you can imagine, my heart is healing on so many levels. Emotionally, I don't feel anxious about my weight or looking good, as I enter a crowded room. Instead I feel like myself again. I'm confident, freed from a bondage only someone who is overweight can understand. Gone is the fatigue, the restless nights of insomnia and the food cravings that used to control me with the ensuing depression left in it's wake. My spirit feels free again and it's the most amazing time of my life.

I'm learning to play again. I wonder what new adventures lay in store for us in the future....Oh yeah! A wedding in June and a Grandbaby in September! Ain't life grand? I'll be around for years to come. I'll be holding those sweet babes and chasing toddlers and watch my family grow. I'll travel and garden and do whatever else I wish to do in life. Perhaps I'll even get to go back to school and continue with my writing career.....Time will tell what Valora will do. I'm excited to know the future is now possible for living my life to it's fullest potential. What an amazing blessing!

If you want to try our wonderful HCG product that has an UPDATED diet plan with more balance and more calories and more protein than traditional HCG diets. Docs Stimulus Drops and our plan is for you. Write to me at valora.otis@gmail.com and I'll give you a call and explain our program in detail.

No comments: